Lighthouse CEO Announces New Company Leadership Team
January 25, 2023
Ron Markezich, recently named CEO of Lighthouse, a leader in technology-enabled eDiscovery, compliance, and information governance services, announced Wednesday his Lighthouse leadership team.
The new leadership team announced today includes:
- Stacy Ybarra who was recently promoted to chief marketing officer from vice president, marketing
- John Pollard who was recently promoted to chief solutions officer from senior vice president, client experience
- Kelly McGill, chief people officer
- David Binder, chief operations and financial officer
- Pankaj Dhingra, chief technology officer
- Chris Dahl, senior vice president, corporate development & partnerships<
- Mike Miller, senior vice president, sales & client success
"I couldn't be more thrilled to announce my leadership team today," said Ron Markezich, Lighthouse CEO. "Even before my recent appointment to CEO, as a member of the board it was wholly transparent how crucial to the business Stacy, John, Chris, Kelly, David, Pankaj, and Mike are. They are some of the brightest individuals not only at Lighthouse, but in the entire eDiscovery industry. Our clients are better served because of them. I can't wait to see what we achieve collectively in 2023."
For more information, visit lighthouseglobal.com.
For 25 years, Lighthouse has provided software and services to manage the increasingly complex landscape of enterprise data for compliance and legal teams. Lighthouse leads by developing proprietary technology that integrates with industry-leading third-party software, automating workflows, and creating an easy-to-use, end-to-end platform. Lighthouse also delivers unique proprietary applications and advisory services that are highly valuable for large, complex matters, and a new SaaS platform designed for in-house teams. Whether reacting to incidents like litigation or governmental investigations, or designing programs to proactively minimize the potential for future incidents, Lighthouse partners with multinational industry leaders, top global law firms, and the world’s leading software provider as a channel partner. For more information, visit lighthouseglobal.com.